I made these delicious rice krispie treats this past weekend and let me tell you, they didn't last long on the plate. Within seconds everyone in the room had one in their hand. It was pretty funny hearing people say " hey, where did you get that? Are there any left?" . They're pretty easy to make and well worth it just to see people enjoying them! Thanks Momontimeout!
Thank you to " Momontimeout" For this Amazing Recipe!!!
Serves: 15 servings
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter (plus more for greasing)
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey's chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10x15 jellyroll pan with waxed paper. Butter the waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
- Place Hershey's bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in oven for two minutes. Use a spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Roll up jellyroll style (like a cinnamon roll), starting on the long side. Peel away the waxed paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
- Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve